Logicify is looking for a designer in Kherson with UI/UX experience. We focus on technical implementation of startup projects for Western clients and often need to make a very crude concept come true. Here we rely on designer's creativity, their sense of style, attention to detail and working out the concept in detail. This job requires good English (including colloquial), communication skills, and the ability to investigate a problem.
If this is not for you, then maybe you can help us with something different. We regularly need to draw up and design various marketing materials, expand and update our website, and periodically prepare printed products.
Wrong vacancy? Visit our Careers page to see the full list.
Below is a complete list of skills that would be useful to us. We do not expect that you immediately have all of the following listed, but the more you already have the better.
- Theory of design, understanding grid, colors, and typography;
- You should know how to structure source data into a form suitable for analysis;
- Convert this data into an interactive prototype;
- Understand the business problem and the logic of user behavior;
- Do research: How this task is done by others? What are similar products? What is special about them?
- Possess design-oriented thinking;
- Have knowledge of style guides of the main platforms (iOS, Google) and design patterns;
- Know rules for print preparation;
- Understand print layouts;
- Use a style guide in production;
- UI primitives;
- Understand common interface design problems and tasks (navigation, filters, etc.);
- Master tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Zeplin.
- Master tools for interactive prototyping. Principle or Flinto for animation.
- Draw illustrations.
- Self-learning: Independently learn and acquire new skills. You will learn a lot and all the time.
- Perfectionism: Correct, rewrite and search for new solutions until the ideal one is reached.
- Purposefulness: Once you start a task, bring it to the end, regardless of the difficulties and obstacles on the way.
- Rationality. We love when people ask themselves “Why?” before doing something.
- Self-organization: Work multi-tasked without constant reminders.
- Solve interesting open problems;
- Work with Western customers;
- Decent compensation: The actual amount depends on the tasks you can complete;
- Comfortable spacious office in Kherson downtown;
- Flexible working hours;
- A fun team of young professionals.
Can I Work Remotely?
No. This position is not for remote work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, please fill in the form below or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, we will reach you out soon.