Your Career at Logicify
Following are the positions currently open at Logicify. Please dive in to see exact details. We not only list the careers here, but also learning and internship opportunities. All openings are in our Kherson office.
- Angular Frontend Engineer who could create amazing front-end for our clients.
- [CLOSED] Angular Dev School opening for trainees - students welcome!
- Python/Django backend Engineer - vacancy in progress
- System Administrator (Cloud, AWS/GCP/Azure) positions are to come soon - vacancy in progress
- [CLOSED] UI/UX Designer
Client Success Careers
- [CLOSED] Lead Generation/Junior Sales Manager - help Logicify build connect to the clients and do sales
Don't see role interesting for you? Subscribe to our mailing list with updates, or reach directly at Staying in Touch.
At Logicify, we differentiate by being involved - both in our clients' issues as well as in our people. In exchange for your time we offer:
- Personalised improvement plan, to be updated every 6 months
- On-site English courses
- Regular tech talks and discussions
- Open culture: achievements are appreciated, achievements over your role is a clear way to success.
- Competitive compensation - similar to outsourcing companies market, depending on interview and your level.
- Compensation review tied to your growth and improvement.
- Tax benefits and compensations + service.
- Office space and air. A lot of it. As of now, we have 25+ sq.m per person - the size of a studio flat.
- 24hr accessible office
- On-site gym, shower (hello bikers), kitchen. Coffee and teas.
- Multiple meeting rooms available for calls and discussions.
- Parking space and safe haven for your bicycle.
- Open and interesting community. Easy to make friends, open atmosphere, new thoughts welcome.
- Access to advices - you need it you ask it. People around will help.
- Paid sick days.
- Work from home when needed.
- Paid time off allowance.
Staying in Touch
If you just feel you are a great addition to Logicify team, but you don't fall into any of these positions, just drop us a line at hi (at) logicify.com
Also, you can subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with tech news, educational content and vacancies
How We Work
After the onboarding and probation period you would be assigned to one of our multidisciplinary teams. Teams work towards our clients’ success by creating software products. The typical team size would be 2 to 8 people, with some local colleagues, and some remote - most likely, engineers and management from the client’s side. There are different roles - engineers solving problems by creating code, UI and UX designers creating working and beautiful interfaces, Quality Assurance engineers ensuring the result is good and project managers coaching, helping and gluing the process.
Everyone is transparent and visible on the team - we normally run daily standup calls with our clients, and we encourage direct communication. It is great because you can talk to people abroad and build friendly relationships. Sometimes we travel abroad and visit our clients, sometimes they visit us here in Kherson.
We don’t have hard working hours - whatever you and colleagues and the client are up to will shape the daily schedule. Some people tend to appear at 8 am, some at 1 pm. We don’t control your time, as soon as your tasks are completed and the team is happy, things are good. If situation demands that you stay at home - you can stay at home. Surely the sick days and vacation is yours as well.
As a company, we differentiate by being involved and sane. We care about what the client needs and what real business problem they solve. We also care about Logicify people - we do not like overworks and only offer them in critical cases and the last choice is yours. We want you to grow atop your head, and we have bootstrapped a process for continuous improvement for everyone. We are a flat organisation - all the management is directly and easily accessible and all talks are welcome.
On the software side of things, we maintain high level of engineering culture: we use source control, automated builds, continuous delivery and containers, automate what can be automated, use automatic and unit tests. The company is built and run by engineers, not by sales people. There is a crowd to share your achievement and ask for help.