Business model for a startup company is a high-level plan to make the startup idea a profitable and viable business. A new startup business needs a business model to attract investments, to hire and motivate a team, etc.
A primary startup business plan contains:
- the description of goods and services the company offers to its customers;
- the reasons the goods or services are attractive for the company customers;
- what makes this company goods or services more attractive than goods and services of other companies;
- the sources of the startup fundings and expenses;
- marketing strategy;
- foreseen costs and revenues;
- defining opportunities for partnering.